Newfoundland & Labrador High School Transcripts
Student Transcript/Diploma Policy (as of March 11, 2013)
- Student Transcripts/Diplomas are free of charge.
- Official Transcripts will bear the Department of Education seal and signed, in ink, by the Manager of High School Certification or designate.
- Unofficial Transcripts do not bear the Department of Education seal and are not signed or the transcript contains an electronic signature.
- A student/former student’s Transcript/Diploma will be released if:
A request for a high school transcript normally takes 3-5 business days to process. Due to the high volume of requests in August/September and January of each year, extra processing time may be required.
A transcript can be either mailed or faxed. Transcripts will not be sent by email or courier.
- The request is made in writing (no telephone or emails are accepted).
- Transcript/Diploma requests must be accompanied by a completed, signed Transcript Request form. Request a Transcript Form (417 KB)
- Transcript/Diploma requests must come from the student/former student. Requests from a third party will be processed only with written permission from the student/former student. The Consent to Disclose Transcript form must be completed. Consent to Disclose Personal Information Form (412 KB)
- A person who is 19 or older must be the individual who completes the request form and signs it.
- A parent requesting a transcript can do so only if their son/daughter has not reached the age of 19.
- Transcript/Diploma requests will be accepted from Universities/Colleges if the request has a signed student authorization form attached.
High School Certification
P.O. Box 8700
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader software can be used for viewing PDF documents. Download Acrobat® Reader for free .