Education and Early Childhood Development

Teacher Pensions - Frequently Asked Questions

1. I have questions regarding my pension. Who can I contact?

The Department of Finance is responsible for the Teachers' Pension Plan. Please click here or e-mail

^ Top of Page


Last Updated:
This page and all contents are copyright, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador, all rights reserved.